We are seeking full-time, part-time & PRN registered nurses. Shifts are available 4-8 hours per day, Monday - Friday 8:00-6:00 and rotating weekends between 8:30 - 12:30. We also have shifts available in the evenings to assist with flu shot administration from 6:30-10:30.
Our nurses work alongside an incredible team of experienced nurses, physicians and advanced practice providers in a private clinic that was established in 1974.
• To collaborate as a medical team to devise individualized care plans for patients
• Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.), immunizations telephone triage and charting.
• Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
• Provide patient and parent support by answering medical questions, providing guidance, returning patient calls and scheduling appointments.
• Document advice given and seek advice from providers when appropriate.Inspect the clinic and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, etc.)
• Provide instant medical care in emergencies
• Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
Qualifications and Skills:
• A minimum of 1 year in pediatrics as a registered nurse, preferred
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of emergency care
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible and compassionate
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
• BS or other diploma from a nursing program
• Valid nursing license
Excellent benefit package for full-time employees