Thank you for choosing Pediatric Associates of Austin as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment, so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients, by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence, and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Current Insurance Identification cards
- Current Driver’s License
- Up to Date Immunization Records for us to add to your Medical Chart
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician